First we identify content creation opportunities and story topics to help supercharge sales, lead generation, buyer engagement, and product awareness for faster growth. Then we work with you to determine the best content type mix, from eBooks to case studies, whitepapers, blog posts, social media, ads, and more. If you already know your content needs we can get started immediately.
Stories Must Connect With Customer Challenges
Successful B2B tech storytelling focuses on the buyers’ needs first, not the products. For example, acknowledge their business challenges then share the many ways your products are instrumental to solve them. Simply explain your competitive differentiation and develop stories by industry verticals and buyer roles.
Content Strategy & Creation
- content audit & gap assessments
- funnel stage content needs (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU)
- review/create buyer personas & buyers journey
- new story angles and performance optimization
- editorial style guide & editorial calendar
- content KPIs and goal setting
- content SEO
Content Variety Increases Engagement
Attracting leads and segmenting them rely on engaging content that quickly holds their attention. Increasing new leads, while nurturing current leads, requires many touch points across paid, earned, and owned media channels. Each channel has a unique personality that requires stylized stories and messaging for the best results.
Content Experience Mix
- e-books, videos
- solution & product briefs
- blog posts, byline articles
- case studies, emails
- webinars, ads
- brochures, thought leadership, and more
Buyer-Focused Stories Are Critical
The greatest challenge to growing new leads and nurturing current ones is truly knowing your buyers so you can give them the right information at the right time to get them sales-ready. Low performance means your stories are not connecting. It’s time to reassess your buyers’ needs and their unique problems to adjust story topics.
- identify persona challenges across vertical industries
- understand buyer decision making roles
- map targeted content to personas on company website
- develop content strategy for lead generation campaigns
- improve success of email nurture campaigns