We provide content strategy and engaging customer-focused stories that improve and scale buyer engagement, conversion rates and product awareness across marketing and sales organizations.
Successful B2B tech storytelling focuses on the buyers first, not the products. For example, you can acknowledge current digital transformation challenges for companies and then share the many ways your products are instrumental for success; provide easy-to-understand product stories that offer competitor differentiation points; and speak to unique industry issues that your solutions address for competition advantage.
Content Strategy & Creation
- know buyer challenges
- content audit & gap assessments
- funnel stage content needs (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU)
- review/create buyer personas & buyer journey
- new story angles and performance optimization
- content mix (e.g., too many white papers?)
- editorial style guide & editorial calendar
- content KPIs and goal setting
Attracting leads and segmenting them rely on engaging content that quickly holds their attention. Increasing new leads while nurturing current leads requires many touch points across media channels, from inbound marketing and social media, to SEO and paid media. Each channel has a unique personality that requires stylizing stories and messaging for the best results. Buyer engagement requires a variety of content experiences to successfully communicate your products’ advantages.
Content Experience Mix
- e-books, videos
- solution & product briefs
- blog posts, bylines
- case studies, emails
- webinars, virtual events
- thought leadership and more
Personalized content is essential. The greatest challenge to growing new leads and nurturing current ones is truly knowing your buyers so you can give them the right information at the right time to move them to a favorable decision. For example, do you have content customized by personas, industries and both combined to get closer to buyers across a spectrum of decision makers? If you do and you still have low conversion rates, there is a problem with the messaging. The story isn’t connecting. If you don’t, it’s time to improve your understanding of buyer roles and unique industry problems. You’re missing a valuable opportunity to showcase your expertise.
- articulate critical industry challenges
- know decision making roles by line of business
- research unique pain points across company divisions
- prioritize localization/translation (EMEA, Asia/Pac, etc.)
- align website visitor data with content recommendations
- present content based on buyer funnel behavior
- Syndicate content where your buyers are