We combine content strategy and story writing that supercharge lead generation, buyer engagement, conversion rates and product awareness for increased sales growth. We also provide content promotion strategies to reach your targeted audiences.
Stories Must Connect With Customer Challenges
Successful B2B tech storytelling focuses on the buyers’ needs first, not the products. For example, acknowledge their business challenges then share the many ways your products are instrumental to solve them. Simply explain your competitive differentiation and develop stories by industry verticals, if appropriate.
Content Strategy & Creation
- understand buyer challenges
- content audit & gap assessments
- funnel stage content needs (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU)
- review/create buyer personas & buyers journey
- new story angles and performance optimization
- editorial style guide & editorial calendar
- content KPIs and goal setting
- content SEO
Content Variety Increases Engagement
Attracting leads and segmenting them rely on engaging content that quickly holds their attention. Increasing new leads while nurturing current leads requires many touch points across paid, earned and owned media channels. Each channel has a unique personality that requires stylized stories and messaging for the best results.
Content Experience Mix
- e-books, videos
- solution & product briefs
- blog posts, byline articles
- case studies, emails
- webinars, virtual events
- thought leadership and more
Buyer-Focused Stories Are Critical
The greatest challenge to growing new leads and nurturing current ones is truly knowing your buyers so you can give them the right information at the right time to get them sales-ready. Low performance means your stories are not connecting. It’s time to review your buyers’ needs and their unique industry problems to adjust your stories.
- articulate critical industry challenges
- know decision making roles by line of business
- research unique pain points across company divisions
- prioritize localization/translation (EMEA, Asia/Pac, etc.)
- align website visitor data with content recommendations
- present content based on buyer funnel behavior
- Syndicate content where your buyers are